CPA Review Course
The ReSA CPA Review Course provides a comprehensive review of subject matters covered in the CPA Board Licensure Examinations. We offer:
- Zero-based instruction, building and strengthening your foundation in the subjects given in the Board exam.
- Experienced and competent reviewers who use teaching skills and charisma to provide instruction and motivation
- Handouts and notes to enhance the learning experience
- Scholarship grants to graduates of BS Accountancy with Latin honors (summa/magna/cum laudes)
ReSA envisions itself to be the premier CPA licensure examination review institution of the Philippines.
To provide the best CPA licensure examination review through innovative methodologies and techniques handled by competent and steadfast mentors to help candidates become values–oriented and globally-competitive Certified Public Accountants.
- God-centered learning
- Instruction with passion
- Belief in every reviewee's ability to succeed
- Innovation and professional excellence
- Fairness in all fronts
The Review School of Accountancy (ReSA) was established in November 2000 by former CPAR reviewers to offer comprehensive and quality CPA review course to B.S. Accountancy hopefuls who intend to take the CPA Licensure Examination conducted by the Board of Accountancy of the Professional Regulations Commission. ReSA also offers comprehensive review or refresher courses to students of requesting schools and universities.
Now on its 12th year, ReSA continues to provide its high-quality CPA review course, pursuant to its belief that “every reviewee has the ability to succeed.”